SS Dance & Wellbeing are committed to building links with partner organisations and working collaboratively to ensure that our social mission “to inspire peoples wellbeing, confidence and happiness through dance” is widely achieved.
Bringing accessible dance activities to voluntary and community organisations as well as local councils and large scale businesses is an important part of the valuable work that we do – without the support of these organisations and businesses SS Dance & Wellbeing would not be able to reach as many people and local communities.
Since 2017, SS Dance & Wellbeing have worked with a number of well established partners to deliver programmes and initiatives that have been associated with all our services. It is essential that we work with organisations that have similar values and those who believe and trust in what we are aiming to achieve.
Some of the ongoing programmes being delivered include:
- Mental Health Wellbeing Scheme with Leeds City Council Adult and Health Hubs
- Over 50s Health Initiative with Age UK Calderdale and Kirklees
- Active Workplace Initiative with NHS Huddersfield Royal Infirmary Occupational Health Team
- Active Communities with Kirklees Sport & Physical Activity Development Team - ‘Try it, Like it, Do it’
We continue to work with a host of other partners... If you would like your organisation to be involved in one of our initiatives get in touch via our contacts page.
- Beech Hall Care Home, 1 Far Fold Lane, Leeds
- 10:30 - 11:15
- Older Peoples Health
- The Dancing House, Moor Lane, Gomersal, BD19 4LF
- 18:30 - 19:15
- Active Communities
- Huddersfield Royal Infirmary, Huddersfield
- 17:30 - 18:15
- Active Workplace
Have a question? Ask Away!
We'll get back in touch with you ASAP! Use our contact form or give us a call on 07748 396070