SS Dance & Wellbeing deliver a range of dance movement and fitness sessions, with a focus on aiding social interaction and using dance to promote good mental health and well-being.
Services on offer to partner organisations:
- Mental Health Wellbeing Scheme
- Older Peoples Health Initiative
- Active Workplace Initiative
- Active Communities & Education
- Wellness Days
Dance and Fitness Activities:
- Chair-Based: Dancercise, Bollywood, Zumba and Low Impact Exercise
- Dance Fusion (Over 60s)
- Fitness Fusion (Studio and Online)
- Boot Camp and Abs 'n' Tone
- Youth Dance Fitness
- Baton Twirling
- Pre-school Dance - under 5 activities
- Dance After-school Clubs
Services and activities can be tailored to meet your individual needs - Get in contact to express your interest or to book one FREE taster session in one of the above activities to experience the benefits first-hand.
- Beech Hall Care Home, 1 Far Fold Lane, Leeds
- 10:30 - 11:15
- Older Peoples Health
Have a question? Ask Away!
We'll get back in touch with you ASAP! Use our contact form or give us a call on 07748 396070