Online Wellness Day
- Request by Email
- Active Communities
SS Dance & Wellbeing is hosting our second ONLINE WELLNESS DAY - DANCE TIL' YOU FEEL BETTER to inspire you to keep moving and to make a few positive changes to enhance your wellbeing.
- LIVE dance classes delivered by SS Dance & Wellbeing, notetoSELF DanCe, Deana Morgan Dance and Nisha Lall Dance
- In-Talks session with guest speaker Crystal Nicholls - Nutrition coach and Holistic Health specialist
- Healthy Habits for Dancers/Dance Teachers with Katrena Cohea from Different Drummer Dance
- Mindfulness tips provided by Kirklees Rocovery College and SS Dance & Wellbeing
- Over 60s Keep It Moving - OTAGO Falls Prevention dance session for older adults
- Chair Dance with Ascendance
- LIVE In-Talks session with guest speaker You4Us Paula Perry award winning Financial Consultant
The whole day is a way to focus on engaging people from within their homes in activities to enhance mental, spirtiual and physical wellbeing.
Access to the event is FREE!! Yes you read that right, it is FREE... Tell your friends, tell your family, tell the world!!
We invite you to keep an eye on our socials - Watch, Like, Share, Repost, Tweet so that we can keep the momentum going... Lets all take positive steps to improving our mental health in 2021!!
Did you miss it?
No worries, all the sessions that were delivered on the day are available on request - please get in-touch if you would like view sessions from our Wellness Day.
Class Dates and Times
- Beech Hall Care Home, 1 Far Fold Lane, Leeds
- 10:30 - 11:15
- Older Peoples Health
Have a question? Ask Away!
We'll get back in touch with you ASAP! Use our contact form or give us a call on 07748 396070